Revealing the 5 Best ketogenic diet recipes for weight loss in 2019!
Keto diet is here to stay. Find out the latest keto recipe for 2019. Trust me, you will forget that you are even on a diet.
5 Best Ketogenic Diet Recipes for Weight Loss in 2019
- 1 5 Best Ketogenic Diet Recipes for Weight Loss in 2019
- 1.1 What is Ketosis?
- 1.2 Why is Keto Loved So Much?
- 1.3 Here are 5 Best Ketogenic Diet Recipes for Weight Loss in 2019
- 1.4 The food you Can Have
- 1.5 Foods to Avoid
- 1.6 Here are Certain Food Items that you Need to Steer Clear of:
- 1.7 Keto-Friendly Beverages include:
- 1.8 The Basic Meal Plans on Keto Layout Which Can be Customized as Per your Choice:
- 1.9 Meal Plan 1:
- 1.10 Meal Plan 2:
- 1.11 Meal Plan 3:
- 1.12 Meal Plan 4:
If you are a weight watcher or ever thought of losing weight you might have heard of two terms, “Calorie count” and “Keto Diet”. This is because both calorie count and a keto diet are considered very crucial today if you want to lose some weight with moderate exercise. Right from the day keto came into the dieter’s world, there has been a lot of speculations about it’s gaining popularity. All that apart, today keto is one of the most reliable and popular weight loss diet worldwide, followed religiously by celebrities and normal weight watchers alike.
What is Ketosis?
When our body is deprived of crabs, the body is forced to rely on fats as the main source of energy instead of the glucose- this process is known as ketosis.
Why is Keto Loved So Much?
The answer is simple, it’s versatile and very much customizable. Simple putting it into words, while you are on keto- you can have your favorite food, shed weight and improve your overall health. But every diet would need you to make sacrifices with keto you wouldn’t have to miss/ sacrifice a lot. Moreover, researches carried to test the keto theory showed that adopting this low-carb, high-fat diet can promote fat loss and even improve certain health conditions such as type 2 diabetes and cognitive decline.
Before getting into the 5 Best ketogenic diet recipes for weight loss in 2019 here are some Ketogenic Diet Basics
The primary keto rule that you absolutely need to follow- have food that is low in carbs, high in fat and moderate in protein. If you are following the strict and the less forgiving keto diet version your carb intake will be reduced to under 50 grams per day, I would personally recommend following the light version fo this diet plan so that you don’t end up feeling like you are restricting your self. It’s a metal notion to be drawn to things you are supposed to stay away from- so the lesser you feel that you are on a diet the more likely it is that you will follow the plan. Fats should constitute approximately 75% of your total calorie intake. Proteins around 20 %.
Here are 5 Best Ketogenic Diet Recipes for Weight Loss in 2019
When you are starting out of your keto plan you might feel like it’s a bit difficult, but it doesn’t have to be. Just keep in mind one basic rule- reduce carbs. As I have mentioned earlier the keto recipes can be easily customized by substituting the things you don’t like with the thing you love. Here is a list of food you can have, have to stay from. Let’s get started.
The food you Can Have
- Eggs: Pastured, organic whole eggs make the best choice.
- Poultry: Chicken, and turkey.
- Meat: Grass-fed beef, venison, pork, organ meats, and bison.
- Full-fat dairy: Yogurt, butter, and cream.
- Non-starchy vegetables: Greens, broccoli, tomatoes, mushrooms, and peppers.
- Condiments: Salt, pepper, vinegar, lemon juice, fresh herbs, and spices.
- Full- fat cheese: Cheddar, mozzarella, brie, goat cheese, and cream cheese.
- Nuts and seeds: Macadamia nuts, almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, peanuts, and flaxseeds.
- Nut butter: Natural peanut, almond, and cashew butter.
- Fatty fish: Wild-caught salmon, herring and mackerel.
- Healthy fats: Coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, coconut butter, and sesame oil.
- Avocados: Whole avocados can be added to almost any meal or snack.
Foods to Avoid
- Fruit: Citrus, grapes, bananas, and pineapple.
- High-carb sauces: Barbecue sauce, sugary salad dressings, and dipping sauces.
- Sweetened beverages: Soda, juice, sweetened teas and sports drinks.
- Pasta: Spaghetti and noodles.
- Sweets and sugary foods: Sugar, ice cream, candy, maple syrup, agave syrup, and coconut sugar.
- Grains and grain products: Wheat, rice, oats, breakfast cereals and tortillas.
- Starchy vegetables: Potatoes, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, corn, peas, and pumpkin.
- Bread and baked goods: White bread, whole-wheat bread, crackers, cookies, doughnuts, and rolls.
- Beans and legumes: Black beans, chickpeas, lentils, and kidney beans.
- Certain alcoholic beverages: Beer and sugary mixed drinks.
- Note: you can indulge in fruits such as berries once in a while but do steer yourself away from processed food as much as you can.
Here are Certain Food Items that you Need to Steer Clear of:
- Diet foods: Foods that contain artificial colors, preservatives, and sweeteners. E.g. sugar alcohols and aspartame.
- Unhealthy fats: Margarine, shortening and vegetable oils such as canola and corn oil.
- Processed foods: Fast food, packaged foods and processed meats such as hot dogs and lunch meats.
Keto-Friendly Beverages include:
- Unsweetened green tea
- Sparkling water
- Unsweetened coffee
The Basic Meal Plans on Keto Layout Which Can be Customized as Per your Choice:
Meal Plan 1:
Two eggs fried in pastured butter served with sauteed greens
A bunless grass-fed burger topped with cheese, mushrooms, and avocado atop a bed of greens.
Pork chops with green beans sauteed in coconut oil.
Meal Plan 2:
Tuna salad with celery and tomato atop a bed of greens.
Roast chicken with cream sauce and sauteed broccoli.
Meal Plan 3:
Full-fat yogurt topped with Keto granola.
Steak bowl with cauliflower rice, cheese, herbs, avocado, and salsa.
Bison steak with cheesy broccoli.
Meal Plan 4:
Bell pepper stuffed with cheese and eggs.
Arugula salad with hard-boiled eggs, turkey, avocado and blue cheese.
Grilled salmon with spinach sauteed in coconut oil.
Meal plan 5
Coconut milk chia pudding topped with coconut and walnuts.
salmon burgers topped with pesto.
Coconut chicken curry.
I hope the article on 5 Best ketogenic diet recipes for weight loss in 2019 helps you lay out your super keto diet plan much. Let me know if you have any special keto-friendly recipes and how it helped you. I’ll be happy to hear from you guys!